Manually amend form P11D(b)

Top  Previous  Next

CS P11D 2017 has the option to manually amend the form P11D(b).


You may need to manually amend form P11D(b) to account for certain arrangements that you have in place with HMRC.


To enter an amount to amend go to the 'PAYE refs' screen and enter in to the 'NI Adjustment' field.




The amount entered in to the 'NI Adjustment' will appear grossed up in the section 4 adjustments on form P11D(b).


Please note if you are operating multiple companies from one database the sum of all these NI Adjustments will appear in the Section 4 adjustments.